My focus is treating people, not illnesses. There is no cookbook protocol or magic natural bullet that will cure all IBS, osteoarthritis or insomnia because everyone is an individual with different factors that need to be addressed. The therapies I choose are targeted at removing a person’s unique obstacles to healing and adding things that promote optimal health. This treatment approach can be applied to anyone.
With a family practice, I end up treating a little bit of everything. That said, here are some conditions or diseases that I treat regularly or have taken a special interest in:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
- Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
- Alzheimer’s Disease - SCI, MCI and Alzheimer’s disease using the Bredesen Protocol
- Diabetes and Insulin Resistance
- Digestive Issues
- SIBO – Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth
- Preconception, Subfertility and Pregnancy
- Skin issues – acne, eczema, psoriasis
Note: this page is a work in progress. I plan to add more topics and links whenever I can carve out time!