UPDATE – June 13, 2020.
Please note that most appointments with me continue to be by phone or video consult only.
In clinic appointments are limited to people who need injections, physical exams or Bowen therapy. Due to the nature of these clinic visits, we will not be able to maintain physical distancing at all times.
I have implemented sanitization protocols for before and after each visit. I will wear some protective gear for any procedure that requires close contact..
The day before your appointment:
– You will need to complete a COVID screening questionnaire online or by phone.
At your appointment:
– Please arrive on time and wait for me to come unlock and open the front doors by Drumroaster. There is no waiting room option at this time.
– Please wear a mask if you have one.
– I have handwashing and hand sanitizing options once you have entered the clinic
– Payment – to limit contact you may request that I send your receipt by email. There are non-contact payment options via e-transfer or credit card. I will accept (and quarantine) cash or cheque as well.
– I will walk you out at the end of your appointment
Refills for supplements and remedies
Refills will continue to be by pre-arranged curbside pick up or shipped by Canada Post. Please email me to arrange.
UPDATE – May 29, 2020
I have been working by phone or video consult only since the middle of March. At that time, the provincial health officer and my regulatory college directed naturopathic doctors to cease all in-person care. Starting last week, the restrictions have eased slightly, however the protocols and standards required to see people in the clinic are quite involved and phone or video consults are still considered the best option for the majority of people.
I am working on a set of protocols and sourcing the equipment to allow a limited number of people back into the clinic. Priority for clinic visits will be given to those that require a physical exam, Bowen therapy or injections. If you would like to be contacted to schedule one of these services, please email or call to be added to the waitlist.
I will continue to do dispensary refills by shipping or curbside pick up (with a pre-arranged time). The front doors here at Valleyview remain locked. As much as I would love to see you, please do not try to drop in at the clinic.
Take good care!