UPDATE – September 9, 2020.
As we enter the fall I am continuing to offer a hybrid of phone, video and in-person appointments.
For phone appointments:
– I will call you at your appointment time.
For video appointments:
– These are done through Jane, my online booking system. You will receive a link before your appointment. More instructions here. Chrome is the recommended internet browser for this system.
For in-person appointments:
– There is a screening questionnaire to be filled out online the day before (or we can do it by phone if you prefer)
– The front doors to my building remain locked and I will let you in a couple of minutes before your appointment.
– Please wear a mask when you are indoors. There are options for hand sanitizing and hand washing in the clinic.
For dispensary refills:
– The easiest way to refill supplements is to email me and arrange a time to pick up from the curb or from the clinic front desk.
I look forward to continuing to support you and your health goals this fall. As we continue to adapt to the changing public health recommendations I will post any updates here.