Updated Fall 2021
I am continuing to offer a hybrid of phone, video and in-person appointments. For phone and video appointments you will be asked to come into the clinic at a later time if a physical exam is required for your treatment.
For phone appointments:
- I will call you at your appointment time.
For video appointments:
- I use a secure link through Jane, my online booking system. You will receive a link before your appointment. More instructions here. Chrome is the recommended internet browser for this system. I do not use Zoom, Face Time or Skype as these are not secure.
For in-person appointments:
- The front doors to my building are now unlocked during business hours.
- Please wear a mask when you are indoors. There are options for hand sanitizing and hand washing in the clinic.
- If you are sick on the day of your appointment, please call or email to reschedule or change to a virtual appointment.
For supplement refills:
- The easiest way to refill supplements is to email me and arrange a time to pick up from the curb or from the clinic front desk.
I am working to continue to support you and your health goals. As we continue to adapt to the changing public health recommendations I will post any updates here.